23 November 2006

Happy Thanksgiving 2006

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I've been offline as much as possible. I have new pins to upload to the MysticSpiral Studio Etsy Shop and a couple of wonderful swaps in the works that I've not forgotten. I've just been overwhelmed trying to get ready for holiday shows and puppet classes. (Speaking of which, the first puppet class was such a hit that I have one scheduled next week and another the week after... If you're in the Dayton area, and would like to get in on the puppet play, you can contact Arlene Graham's Fiberworks for information about the classes.)

I hope all of my US readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. (For those outside the US, the annual food orgy is a big deal around here...) I'm looking forward to a wonderful holiday meal with Sprout and all of her grandparents and other loved ones.

No comments: