17 August 2005

What a year its been...


I can't believe my baby is a year old today. I couldn't resist posting a composite image with several pictures from the last year. The one in the lower left corner was taken in the hospital the day that she was born. They had a tube in her nose for a while but she pulled it out as quickly as she could.

She was so fragile and we came so close to loosing her.

The partial picture in the upper left corner is one of the studio portraits taken by my aunt Sandy at her photography studio in Indiana. She has taken the most wonderful pictures of Miss Mica, starting when she was 6 weeks old and she took the black and white picture of Mica and I together that is in my profile. Those who live close enough to her studio to avail themselves of her services are extraordinarily fortunate. She's amazingly talented, and so patient.

Of course Sandy says that you can't smack the smile off my baby. I guess that's a good thing, it sure makes her fun to photograph. The picture on the right here is a snapshot that I took on the cruise last month. I carry a digital camera in her diaper bag so that I can take pictures whenever possible.
Filed In:

1 comment:

Daria Schaffnit said...

She is wonderful! I am so looking forward to Saturday!