04 December 2006

Etsy Love

As I'm sure you already know, Etsy launched v2 in mid-November. The process was not without some problems. At least one of my images has never shown up. I love the new Etsy and have been busily listing stuff in the MysticSpiral Etsy Shop for the last two weeks.

For those who are interested, there are new Raku Spindle Whorl Pins listed. I've also listed a couple of sets of the scribble pins. Keep the set together and wear them as a group, or break them up and give them as stocking stuffers. I'm loving the scribble pins. I have a couple pinned to my knitted/felted/fulled purse to use as emergency safety pins as well. I've also listed a few of the Facing Forward pins (as I've decided to call the pins with the faces on them) and will be listing more over the next week.

I'm starting to get a little nervous about the holiday. But it is a happy kind of nervous. The best kind to be.

No comments: