10 November 2005

Free Beads Part II

I sent tiny heart pendants to the Sampler for the November Sampler box. The picture (at left) was posted in the Sneek Peeks so I figured that I'd finally say something about them. The hearts are porcelain, strung on vintage rubber tubing that I picked up at Mendelson's as a vegan friendly alternative to leather.

I don't really do much in the way of retail sales direct to the public. I've done 3 bead shows this year and plan to do several next year, but my primary business is wholesale to bead stores. I thought long and hard about what the Sampler could do for me given my prefered business model. I really wanted to participate in the Sampler because it sounded like so much fun.

I had been thinking for quite some time about creating a MysticSpiral Street Team and realized that the Sampler could be the perfect way to kick that project off. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten my act together to create a form for the website yet. If you're reading this and think that you'd like to participate, send me an email and I'll get back to you with details.

No comments: