17 July 2005

Home at last

I've arrived at home, exhausted and ready for a vacation after my vacation. There is always so much that you want to do and so little time to do it all. I didn't get to take Sprout out to the pool anywhere near as often as I would have liked while we had easy access to it. There were quite a few things that I wanted to do but didn't have time for. The vacation was over before I knew it.

I arrived home and tried to catch up on some of the conversational threads that I'd missed during my absence. I have one friend getting divorced, another's daughter had minor surgery (although your child having any procedure is never minor to a parent)... On a more positive note, I've finally been motivated by an ongoing discussion of BookCrossing.com to register and start releasing books into the wild. I will post to my blog when I release books and will make a point of releasing them in conjunction with bead shows in other cities as well.

No comments: